Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Made It

It's Monday! I made it! And I'm linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for  Monday Made It. This is my first time linking up this summer. Trying to get my mind in back-to-school mode. Only a few weeks left. 



 I made something very simple, post-it clipboards. You've probably seen them on Pinterest. Working in a 1:1 iPad school students don't have a need for much paper. However, there are times I want them to write a quick answer or response on a scrap piece of paper. Since they don't usually have paper it was always a scramble for scrap paper; taking up precious minutes. Hopefully, I can cut down on wasted time this year by having 2 post-it note clipboards at every group. 

These clipboards would also make it easier for me to give students feedback. I could pick up one at anytime and quickly write a note to a student. 

They are very simple to make and require very few materials. 

Materials: 

1. square coasters-usually found at a restaurant. I got mine from Outback Steak House. 

2. Washi tape or duck tape (used to cover the coaster) 

3. Scissors 

4. Small binder clips (used to hold the pos-it on the coaster) 

5. Post-its 

Simple yet practical. I also have one that I keep in my purse for my 2 year old. It comes in handy in the waiting room at the doctor's office or at a restaurant. 

Happy Monday! 









No comments:

Post a Comment